How Do I Grow and Change?

We have watched our Hairy Heads grow and change. Our chickens changed before our very eyes. Now we need to think about how we grow and change. What do we need to help us grow? Is it the same as our Hairy Heads? Or our chickens?

We are excited to have our Preps complete their own personal time lines showing us how they have grown and changed from birth to present day. Some of the ideas we asked the Preps to think about were –

When I was born I was …. (What did I look like? What did I do? What did I need?)

When I was a toddler….(What did I look like? What did I do? What did I need?)

When I went to kinder…. (What did I look like? What did I do? What did I need?)

Now I’m at school… (What do you look like? What do you do? What do you need?)

Over the coming days the Preps will share their special stories.

We were very lucky to have some very special visitors to Prep K. Jessie’s baby brother Aubrey and their Mum Bridie came to see us and talk about what babies need to grow and change. Aubrey is such a happy baby who is growing and changing so quickly. We loved his cheeky smile!

We learnt that babies need lots of love and care to keep them happy and healthy.

Sean Babies need love.

Eva Babies need lots of sleep then their brain can get working.

Reece Babies need milk because they only drink milk.

Jessie Babies need lots and lots of healthy food.

Luke Babies need dummies to help them stop crying.

What do you need to grow and change?

8 thoughts on “How Do I Grow and Change?

1. Hi Preps,

It must have been interesting how you were looking at how you grow and change.
    For me to grow and change I need lots of love and care to keep me healthy.
    I learnt that babies need lots of love and care to grow and be healthy.
    What did the preps learn about how do i grow and change?

From Chantelle

2. Hi preps,
    It’s Ryan I liked the blog post about babies. Can I ask one question. I just want to no that if you give babies junk food do they sick or unhealthy.

• Hi preps,
      It’s Ryan I liked the blog post about this one.Can I ask one question. I just want to no that if you give babies junk food do they sick or unhealthy.

3. Hi,
    i love the flower art work you did, they where cool and creative. i also learnt from reading one of your blog posts that the chicks you had eat the crumbles from Weetbix and that the black chicks come out of the white eggs and the golden and white chicks come out of the brown eggs!
    from scarlett

4. Hi Preps,
    That must of been cool seeing what babies need to grow and change. That would of been very fun seeing a baby in real life and exploring what they need. I learnt babies need lots of love,Sleep,Milk and not to much unhealthy food .
    What do you think people your age need to keep healthy?
    What was your favorite part ?
    From Georgie

5. Hi preps,
    it sounds like you’re learning a lot about the chicks you got and learning even more about what living things need to grow and change. The stunning collage of color, the beautiful imagination of the stems and the water color, glitter paint you used to make the flowers was very imaginative and cool. your inspiring flower art work was awesome and inspired me to make some 3D flowers myself.
    from Scarlett

6. Hi preps

I learnt a lot from this how did you find out about this its seems it must have been fun learning about it I learnt that baby’s need love and health to help them be happy and strong and have a happy life can you talk more about this I find it interesting . 🙂

By Sophie.Santilli 🙂

7. Hi Preps,

Thanks for having Aubrey and I visit your classroom during learning time, we loved it very much.

And I must say you were such a well behaved prep class, you listened and asked questions beautifully.

Love Bridie & Aubrey (Jessie’s Mum and brother) xx